Thursday, May 8, 2008

Funy Congratulation Messages

tax assessments for 2002 - DISORGANIZATION THAT!

I sent by registered mail the tax notice for the tax year 2002.

But I got the suspension of the payment after hearing on 03/03/2008

as post http://giuseppedibari.blogspot.com/ 06/03/2008 2008/03/conferma-sospensione-pagamento-2002.html

Now the peculiar thing is that the registered letter sent to the wrong address (my mother's home) and not that of my residence.

I note that over a ANNO in the new address and I communicated it to INPS is that the Inland Revenue via the Internet, in fact if I go to my personal data and correct at Population new address. Besides, after the first mistake of sending documents to the Inland Revenue JESI had done this thing directly to their office, which followed all'incaricato my case. But because

have sent documents to the address where they reside most since 1994?

I think the disorganization of these institutions and their internal offices is at a worrying level. Yet we
global era of computerization, but they do not use it, and perhaps are not even able to use it.

fact enough to see what happened with the Italians PUBLICATION OF INCOME 2005, which ignorance on the part of those who run the Inland Revenue, recently published on their website were downloaded by those who have had time to do it before end of the block and then through the maze of network available to anyone. But they had not anticipated such a thing they should be dismissed from office for ignorance of the functioning of modern means of information dissemination with information technology risks and dangers attached.

0 comments:

Post a Comment