Study Area .... that rip-off!
In my case, for the sale of video games, I was on toys and games category, but the study of the field, I believe, did not include among its parameters the famous "File Sharing" (P2P, file sharing over the Internet) that growing exponentially for many years here in abducting useful in this kind of activity.
I mostly deal only with video games and accessories so the negative impact was very high.
If the parameter was considered, probably I would not be in this situation, because the result would be congruent with what the study area would have expected.
But because the Inland Revenue does not plan to report this problem to those who set the parameters for counting the fairness? Perhaps
know ....? And do not report anything!
I want to see how things in the Tax Commission will consider this when you enter into the merits of File Sharing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment