HONESTY' ... does not pay!
It 's true, "Honesty does not pay , yet I have no regrets and always following the rules I sent out my business even if I have to admit that he was tempted not to issue receipts for various reasons. In particular, when I saw my own goods, including counterfeit, sold from non-EU and non-ambulant. I told myself that I am stupid not to do the same, even at the request of rude and ignorant of the law. Meanwhile, while traveling without tickets were sold and paid taxes of any kind, I issued the tickets directly on attacking them with tape purchased. Sometimes I left the ticket to oblivion in the cash register is not completed yet, but I finished successfully even if the customer was gone. And then think
customers who wanted to replace the goods or service to which they had my ticket. Obviously I was so hard on this tax and what that meant I lost several clients, including particularly profligate in purchasing.
However if I had to restart a business I would always equal, in all honesty.
0 comments:
Post a Comment