Monday, October 4, 2010

Kim Kardashian Room Furniture

Felt

This weekend I wanted to do many things .... a moment .... sorry to interrupt you, I had the feeling that the damn pigeons had just landed on my balcony, I have destroyed all way! Ok, back to us. I said, I wanted to do something with polymer clay this weekend, but I was in a standby ideuzza: I found this funny YouTube video

and immediately I thinking " ioooo "(in fact I cried more than thought hihihi). So, bought the material (felt) I've been busy, I have changed something because I used the common thread in this house are never things I had a mountain of embroidery threads (suitable for this purpose) and Mom was able to make it lose track ..... .... ok, then I also stuffed the ears. Do not know about you but the first thing I do when I take is holding a plush soft feel my ears;)
Here it is!


Soon I want to do other subjects, in addition to the rabbit .... try with almost almost a kitten hihihi

0 comments:

Post a Comment