Ragazzeeeeeee! There is a beautiful Giveaway .... yes!
With the new style of my site: Usagi's room (for those who had not visited can take a look, if you like Sailor Moon ... I hope you will like it!).
For each circuit (forum, blog, FB, and even those with only an e-mail) is a procedure. I'm afraid that I weave a lot .... but I hope that the ground will be busy (I like to dream big). As for the circuit is very simple Blogspot:
- become supporter (or reader) of the blog;
- share corcorso plate;
- leave a comment using "participation" and anything else you want.
If you are not enrolled in any circuit (Facebook, BlogFree.net, Blogspot.com, personal site, personal blog), then send me an email (lastanzadiusagi@hotmail.it) with subject: Sailor Giveaway Show me a nickname and be able to included in the list will be updated on the site.
There is a list, each member will be assigned a number, by date and time of participation. When it has exceeded the threshold of the 50th participant will close the entries and there will be extraction.
for grabs is a nice necklace with pendant featuring Sailor Moon.
This is an image to be carried in your blog
Because they are fused, I hope I did not forget anything, should just ask. In the coming days other creations. Thank you for your attention!
0 comments:
Post a Comment