As usual I did not have the availability of my camera, as mentioned otherwise posted yesterday. Come on ... ok, not a drama: P
I took needle, thread and sewing machine mom, I followed a video on YouTube ( this) and I sewed my first bag! I hope to improve, but the fact of being able to use the tool called "sewing machine" is an important step .... no discouragement to the bottom of my mum has been fantastic ... like his face when the ' saw, could not believe it, but MasterCard!
I'm going to describe: pleated bag (here is empty and you do not notice, but filled widens a little) white and blue, with strong handles good rigidity, white lace closure, with pink lining white stripes no pockets.
As a first test it seems quite good. With some tricks you can improve the final result. A thought to add this clip on which to place the creations in polymer clay, perhaps a fabric flower on the side.
Other efforts I will focus on a more cute stuff (especially outside), make it a bit more rounded on the bottom and more short eventually.
when trying to learn how to insert a zipper will be .... uh .... pain!
Small aside: I took the first volume of the manga of Sailor Moon. Fedeeee ioooooooooo I have it also! Mamma mia what a thrill to see it on the shelves of comic books, I could not believe. Wonderful, colorful, designed perfectly, I had seen the drawings in Japanese but live is different. "BELLISSIMOOOO"
0 comments:
Post a Comment