not appear but the Giveaway of the site is going quite well, in a few days has now reached the threshold of 50 members, today there are 61 but some have not yet complied with some simple rules. I must admit, unfortunately, that 98% of success is due to Facebook, word of mouth is the best ..... but far be it from me to try people who no longer see (there must be a reason!). The expire for November 3. I will match the output of the manga of Sailor Moon with the mining of Sailor Giveaway ... so for those wishing to participate have a couple of days:)
Speaking again of the site, I could not know the frequency visits from the new production online. Today I received the report with the total weekly visits after half an hour puzzling ZERO ... I realized that I had not put the meter on the new pages. But you can be more dumb?!? Now I do not know if this week has been good or loose as usual ... uff
Now I bring you some things that I did in the last days .... of course, in style "cunning" I burned some creations , as this witch who has faded from the bottom, and I had to assemble with the attack because I found the scalp in his hands hahaha that is unusable, but I can play:)
Here's my Hello Kitty: black, pink, white, fluorescent, pumpkin-like
In particular, this black that I put on sale on ebay ...
Even this sweet bracelet is for sale on ebay
This other hand, is a bracelet licorice
If anyone can help me, I'm looking for an electric oven of those little ones but it gets at least 110 .... so I can cook most things:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment