Monday, December 13, 2010

How To Exceed The Limit On Mega

Return

Ecchimeeeeee!! The market there was the fateful 11 \u200b\u200band December 12, as announced, and I tell you who has gone to great! I did not expect to receive many compliments, which are the greatest satisfaction (even more purchase), and be able to sell. I was ready for the worst case, but I have exceeded my expectations (which as usual are poor). Wow, I'm really happy and, even better, my friends are happy for the success:)
I show my banchettino
Some nice example of what I had for sale?
A ring ...
A bracelet ...
A series ...
Un'orecchino ...
Another earring ...
to see more pictures .... browse the photo album on FB , soon I hope to put all in one file. ... pdf weather permitting!
the way, I took the brooch made in the bag (which I sold and I have to, but not perfectly replicate !!!)...

cute on!
I do not know about you, but incredibly it snowed here, is currently out of all white, although it is dark! Basically because I did snow here never makes the snow ... we are already on the sea ... who knows how it will be now the beach with the sand ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment