not I would never expect, really! The legendary Sailor Faith has given me a gift beautiful, even 3!! Look how cute these little angels
Yesterday my father gave me a sheet left in the mailbox, there was the day before: Recommendation 1. "What's that?" I was expecting a package but it seemed too early, so I look at the sender: Sailor Faith! Of course I thought I was crazy: P hihihi After 5 minutes I was to pick up the package and mail out the door I discarded. A letter from you your heart melt and 3 angels to smile. You only !!!!! The nice surprises like this fills me with joy, thanks from the bottom of my heart .... and that the Moon is with you! ;)
Now you know they are alive and will also explain the reason for my absence. First, it was broken I was following the course .... that would already be over, but we overlook this. Then I made an important commitment (hopefully not a sudden jump, the worst nightmare!): 11 and Dec. 12 will participate in a craft market! So I'm glued to the desk to create many items as possible. Missing a week now and I feel that it is not even arrived in the middle .... that work forward! Will document everything from the creation ... I wonder how it will end! Let me in the mouth-to-wolf!
ps: I just put the pin that I created for the stock market last post ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment