Thursday, September 2, 2010

Columbia Jacketsecurity Tag

Key n. 1, or Momochìna Mochin? Using



Tuesday I had made the commitment, I wanted to make a bangle with polymer clay. After testing I realized that was not what ... even if it remains hard after cooking (it's a bracelet) gives me the impression that they can break at any moment. We need a structure within easy to build and acquire. Experiment 1 failed.
Then I thought of having to expand the discourse face painting, trying to use a method that I have seen on youtube, with a very simple and cute. On this occasion I tried to do a pink and white checkered dress, as a first attempt could have been worse (you can see well from the photo). At this point, looking at the bust, I thought it was the second day of crazy crap, but I kept the same. So, without her head with black hair and a pretty pink visor, I armed myself with the usual pin and colors. This time I used the head of the pin to make the little eye and accurate round, and with the tip of the needle the white dot sull'occhietto. After cooking anything for trimming excess color ... Yay! Overall not too bad, then mom said: "This is spectacular." Because these words I hear from my mother ever say anything I do, I thought it was more beautiful than I thought. To which deserves to be seen by everyone in keychain version:)


But now I would give it a name. Mochin I thought (as I called it the first time my grandson) or Momochina, which serebbe more in tune with the name of the blog: Who are the momo's club can be defined as?
Then I would like to thank you all for the achievement, not even begin to advertise my blog in 23 days of life there have been 82 visitors with 196 page views .... 10 (!!!!).... fixed readers and I have published only post 6 quirky. ... and this makes 7! ahahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment