Because I'm hopelessly disorganized has taken the classic occasion where you make big, important and drastic decisions .... that after a while you forget. Obviously I'm not from me, indeed! So, wanting to do 1000 things in one day, I noticed (with surprise) that I can not. The truth is that there is also the fault of laziness that every day becomes more imcombente SCARED! So .... um ... you were saying. I decided that for the polymer clay is the only time available on weekends, so unless laziness in the week I'll post my "creations".
But get this, it is the most beautiful of them all: from Monday to have a strict diet. The desserts I will see them only in size fimo, hoping not to bite him ahahahaha
This other, however sbellicare ago: I long bike rides every day!
How long? Well, three days went ok ..... the first thing you will smudge the bike .... I would certainly open the betting? hihihihi I bet against, at least somewhere I win: D
fimolosa Now for the part. Other 3 sailor reply to my appeal. The one that Mars is a little doubt ... do not give the idea of \u200b\u200blong hair and I forgot his little mouth!
I had done too little thought to the famous mother, a pair of red roses. He made a fuss when they saw it coupled with Jupiter ... and those who wanted to hear?
Taking the craving for the characters, cartoons .. .. I tried to replicate a nice little chap advertised, if you recognize it will mean that it is not so bad as I think it's coming! Grasscycling is the star of the dough was too dry ...: P
It's all for today folks! Thank you for the many requests I receive and increase readership. Thank tuttiiiii / eeeeee !!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment