No, no, it was not done in Japan ... is the theme! Another piece of me, I like Japan falls under the Otaku ... and when they are in broad money in hihihi Yes, buying manga, but only those that are worth buying. For example, I scoured the whole web for you, the rarest collection:
Sailor Moon!
49 to 49, for the last 2 numbers rare (4:49) I had an aid that would not reveal his source, but I was too ecstatic to tortutarlo!
This creation, which is nothing but a necklace about 52 cm long, the "Medallion" (I can not think of another word ^ ^) is 4x4 cm. I made for my site, but not this Usagi's room ... and guess what is the central theme? You are a genius! In theory it would be the prize in the lottery that I would make the reopening of the site ... that in the last two years has slowed down a lot. We'll see how it will end ....
Then there is this one:
made Phonestrap second design as required of me by my girlfriend. This little geisha has suffered a little trauma seems to have done to blows, the color of the eyelashes is a little free ride ... too bad! Next time I'll be more careful:)
Pending Faith Sailor back from the sea (I have to say absolutely what you think of all this stuff ^ ^), we feel the next update ... I anticipate that there will be something blue but very feminine;)
Then there is this one:
made Phonestrap second design as required of me by my girlfriend. This little geisha has suffered a little trauma seems to have done to blows, the color of the eyelashes is a little free ride ... too bad! Next time I'll be more careful:)
Pending Faith Sailor back from the sea (I have to say absolutely what you think of all this stuff ^ ^), we feel the next update ... I anticipate that there will be something blue but very feminine;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment