This is the first real cute bracelet I made, the first was a little poor, rose only 4 cubes and did not create nor meaning nor substance. Here I definitely rebuilt, I will not praise me alone eh, but I see a small improvement;) The bracelet is assembled with durable material and nickel-free (at least that there is written), the staple is in gold organza, are all the charms of FIMO 7: a donut with sugar, strawberry with a swivel, 2 white candy, CapeCake 2 and 1 slice of cake with strawberries.
caruccissimi These earrings "gold biscuit", though any more like a biscuit (I promise that I promise!), I gave one to a girlfriend and another couple I have been commissioned as a gift ... then maybe I take a picture with the box and the ticket. The flesh-colored bead is made in FIMO as well as biscuit, everything is connected to a nun.
0 comments:
Post a Comment