Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jeff Hardy Painting Face

Blue and ice

In this strange mid-August, where time seems to have decided what to do (just now pioviccicava with a bright sun), I'll introduce you to the beautiful Smurfette



is 3.5 cm high and 3 cm wide, I think it is suitable for a necklace for the phone I see too much but it is a personal opinion. It has a flower with four petals pink, her hair a little damage sull'arancione (I'm looking for the right dose for a fair as it should be!), The smiling mouth look like a mustache: D is my second smurf half-length, the first Hefty Smurf is unfortunately and I've got a very poor picture, otherwise I would have posted.
now grant a request for Sailor Faith. This is the jacket that had a full price of € 89.90 but fell to balances up to € 35.90, color ice, spring underbust, neck closure with very high spring but also on the wrists and not the end of a normal length (kidneys thanks: D).


Cava Tell me, what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment