Genesis
new platform, New name, new address ... paradise? And why not!
All of you have no idea who I am, coming from Windows Live as an anonymous blogger (say shabby even bloggers) can not be able to know outside of my contacts ... contacts .... 4 cats (the crawling larger Sailor Faith!), MSN is now used more as a time, so it was deleted by customs. But we are not here to talk about the chat, this is not the point. It 's time to tell you who I am. My name is Monica, a girl who has discovered a few months FIMO ... and loved it. Found that the creations of his friends liked to have seen fit to share this with others hobby. Momo Why? Well, my mother has a mania to call in different ways, a couple of years ago has produced Momo and for once really liked me too .... but she knows that there is some reference to Japan (eg = diminutive of Momoko Momo ).... and it's better that it remains between us, or I find another horrendous nickname: Nini!
I'm not very good at talking about myself, as has been noted, but with time I'll know. In qualcaso some of my creations you'd like, I'll be happy to create them for you .... I'll try, that goes wrong, you tell me if they are pretty or not;)
Stay on this channel: momo's club!
0 comments:
Post a Comment